Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kung Fu

Sunday 5:20pm

Joel- Caleb help Dad sweep up the food Ainsley dropped on the floor.

Caleb- Cool Dad! Do I get to use the big broom?

Joel- Yes you can. Dump the food over the fence for the sheep and donkey please.

Caleb- No problem.

Sunday 5:31pm

Caleb- Dad....... I think I may be in big trouble.

Joel- Where is Noah?! What happenend?

Caleb- Well I was practicing Kung Fu and I broke the "sweep thing".

Joel- Where is it?

Caleb- In the Fence.

Joel- How fast do you think you threw that thing?!

9 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Dude, sign that kid up for Rex Kwon Do lessons.

Shelly Conn said...

WOW! hey he can also sing, during Sunday school we had a time of worship songs with all the classes and he was belting it out!!

Joel said...

What is Rex Kwon Do?

Julie said...

That is hilarious!!! Caleb makes me laugh...

Robert Conn said...

Sorry, gratuitous Napoleon Dynamite reference.

Mandy said...

Note to self: Do not agitate Caleb Bartlett...

Bobby said...

"Bow to your sensei!"

Kris said...

kay and i laughed at this for like 10 mintues.
haha

Kaity said...

I tagged you in my blogggg.