This is a photo of one of my old High School friends from East Texas Christmas decorations.
Let the comments begin!
(I know your laughing Mandy, because you have these friends too!)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Christmas Decoration
Posted by Joel at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I think that's my cousin's house.
That's great!!
shelly, is that your old trailer?
No, her old trailer had another house built onto it. It was varsity baby!
When did you visit my mom and dad, Joel? Man, I wish Scott and I had taken a picture of this house in Gilmer when they went all out. I don't think the trailer is there anymore, but I'm sure we'll find one this year to replace that image. Picture blue lights in the shape of a ship surrounding the trailer. The lights cost more than the house. Actually, the trailer may have burned down...
WOW! There is not much to say to that, but WOW!
1. Compared to the half-burned double-wide we lived in, that's a NICE trailer!
2. One year my dad wanted to spell out "Howdy" with lights on our roof. I think my mom stopped that one.
Post a Comment