Today was our first parent teacher meeting with Caleb. I was a bit nervous. Below you will find a few words and phrases used during the meeting.
Smart.
Helpful.
All boy.
Compassionate.
Well mannered.
Friends with everyone.
Funny.
Will make a great lawyer.
Are there any policeman in your family?
Would make a great negotiator.
He does not like to see other people hurt.
Tender Hearted.
Very Aware.
Fast.
Smart.
Helpful.
All boy.
Compassionate.
Well mannered.
Friends with everyone.
Funny.
Will make a great lawyer.
Are there any policeman in your family?
Would make a great negotiator.
He does not like to see other people hurt.
Tender Hearted.
Very Aware.
Fast.
I think the meeting went very well.

5 comments:
I wonder is Yolanda and Micah know that awaiting anxiously next to them, silently nestled in locker #772 is a beast ready to pounce upon them in the utmost speed and agility?
He's in his locker! ba ha ha! thats awesome! I LOVE HIM!
He is a sweet kid.
The girls had fun playing Saturday night.
Of course we had fun too!
Thanks again!
Hey I'm not linked.
Post a Comment