Ladies and gentleman there are some things that just have to be shared. The logic and concerns of my 5 year old is well………..
6:20am Friday Morning
“Dad, dad, dad!” “I need to tell you something. Wake Up!”
“Mrs. Hanks said we need Jackets and long sleeve shirts because it’s cold! Yesterday it was cold and I didn’t have a jacket. I wasn’t cold, but the girls got cold. This one boy was cold, and he got sick. He threw up on the side walk because he didn’t have a jacket. I need a jacket so I won’t through up. People stepped in it. Not me! Seriously dad, this is a problem. Please fix it. Dad! Do you have a jacket?”
“Everyone must have a jacket or there will be no where to walk.”
Let’s keep those sidewalks clean everyone. Put on your Jacket.
This message has been approved by The Caleb Bartlett Sidewalk Sanitation Foundation.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Caleb’s Cause!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We're all a little bit safer with Caleb keeping an eye on things!
That is seriously funny!!! I can totally picture him having that conversation. Guess you should have taken him that jacket yesterday afterall!! :)
Love it!
You need to write a book. You could call it "Caleb's helpful little insights, What the world really needs to know."
Post a Comment