You may or may not be surprised by the situations I find myself in working as Paramedic. The last few weeks have been practically interesting. I have determined there are three categories in which people can be grouped.
You have the people who call the ambulance for everything.
Examples:
“I have a headache.”
“Can you take my temperature?”
“I think I’m pregnant can you call my mom?”
The people who call the ambulance crew and ask “Do you think I need help?”
Examples:
“My blood pressure is 220/140 do you think I need to go?”
“I know this cut is deep. I see the bone. You really think I need stitches?”
“I was riding my horse and Jesus sent me and invisible ramp. I rode up the ramp through a swirling tunnel into heaven. On the way back down my horse slipped and I hit my head. I really think I’ll be ok. What do you think?”
The people who say I need help, but I thank I can make it on my own.
Examples:
“I know both legs are broken, but I can still drive.”
“I passed out three times on the way to the ER, but It’s cheaper this way.”
“I can still see out of my right eye.”

1 comments:
I love it! I told Rena' I have been missing reading about your life... keeps me entertained sometimes :) lol
Post a Comment