Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just had to share.....

A friend I went to medic school emailed me this today. He said the guy called and asked the 911 operators to send and ambulance because he was feeling nauseated. My friend arrived at the guy’s house and soon found out why he was feeling so nauseated. My friend said he was quite nauseated himself after he looked in the guy’s grill.

Paramedic: EMS! What is the problem sir? How can I help you?

Meth Head: I’m cool man! Who called you?

Paramedic: I think you did? I see a lot of empty beer cans. Have you been drinking?

Meth Head: Yes, I’m not sure if there is any left. You want to have one with me?

Paramedic: Is that a meth pipe you are sitting on?

Meth Head: Yes!

Paramedic: I have you done any meth today?

Meth Head: Nope. I only do meth when I’m drinking.

Paramedic: How much have you drank today?

Meth Head: All of it.

Paramedic: Do you mind if we check your blood pressure and heart rate?

Meth Head: Make yourself at home. You can do whatever you like as long as it doesn’t hurt.

Paramedic: Have you done any other types of drugs or drank anything else other than beer?

Meth Head: I grilled my neighbor’s dog last night. It tasted like bacon.

3 comments:

Robert Conn said...

gross, and yuk, and icky, and all those other words that mean the same thing.

Lauren said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am not quite sure what to say to this one! WOW!

Mandy said...

Seriously??? That is just plain scary. I am so sheltered...and happy to be!