Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Caleb is on a roll this week!


Caleb and I had the following conversation while waiting on Jacob (my nephew) to finish baseball practice this morning......

Caleb: Dad who's the strongest? The Hulk or Batman?

Joel: The Hulk, but Batman is way smarter.

Caleb: Who would win if Superman and Iron man fought?

Joel: Superman.

Caleb: If there was a thousand Hulks and one Captain America, who would win?

Joel: Captian America.

Caleb: Ok Dad. If you where fighting Captain America who would win?

Joel: I would!

Caleb: I don't know dad Captain America is tough, and he has those things on his stomach.

Joel: What things? Stripes? Stars?

Caleb: Muscles.

5 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

That is very funny!!

Julie said...

ahhhhahahaha He cracks me up!!

Robert Conn said...

Yes, but Capt. America does not have anything protecting his muscles like we do. We have an added layer of defense weaponry.

Mandy said...

What a funny little man!

Bobby said...

I've got an impressive set of table muscles on my stomach.