I have had a four year break from working as a Paramedic. I had forgotten how much I love this job. I had also forgotten a few other things as well. I have listed a few below.
10. The crazy situations people get themselves in.
9. To some people bathing is simply not an option.
8. No matter how poor I get. I want to have teeth.
7. Every town has that one road where the bad wrecks happen.
6. People still drive while really drunk.
5. There is know easy way to say… “He/she is dead, we can do nothing to help him now.”
4. There are NO limits to body piercing!
3. There are two things a lady will almost always say while in the back of the ambulance. “Where is my purse?” “I haven’t shaved my legs in a few days.”
2. Can you stop the ambulance? I need to smoke.


2 comments:
Good stuff man!
I cant wait to hear more stories of your double shifts.
Post a Comment